Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Week 1: Photo Sharing Continued

Second Site/Tool: Picasa (link to my slideshow)
Verdict: I LOVE Google, but I absolutely hate this product. Maybe I was missing some important instructions but I found Picasa to be clunky and could not get it to do what I wanted it to do. I spent over an hour making this slideshow (had to make it more than once) and I still don't think it's anything extraordinary. I also had to download something to my desktop to be able to create the slideshow and embed it. I'm still trying to work out the embed code...



Third Site/Tool: Photobucket (link to my slideshow)
My Verdict: Easy to use and easy to find the embed code. The code, however, does not show up in Google Sites and I've had trouble getting the slideshow to show up here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment